One of the all-time most used and sold Icebug styles, now with updated design. Perfect for those not wanting to take any risks in harsh winter conditions, no matter if you’re the average Sunday walker or a Canadian/Norwegian mail deliverer who always needs to deliver. Mid cut height gives the ankle support you need. EVA stabilizer and lots of forefoot rocker gives stable ride platform for fast and healthy feet. 3M reflective trim for added visibility on dark winter walks. Insulation provides comfort in low temperatures, perfect for enthusiastic fitness walkers so they don’t get too hot and sweaty. The BUGrip® sole provides traction and enables outdoor activities regardless how slippery it is.
- BUGrip® outsole with 16 dynamic steel studs
- Keeps the feet dry
- Wide ergonomic last
- The BUGrip® outsole contains 20% recycled rubber.
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- The BUGdri™ membrane is made of 50% GRS certified and recycled PET polyester.
- Upper RipStop textile is made of bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester textile.
Insole: OrthoLite® Hybrid®, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution dyed. Removable.
Lining: Fleece. 100% recycled, bluesign® and solution dyed, GRS certified PET polyester textile
Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam, ESS stabilizer
Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs
Upper Part: RipStop textile made from bluesign®, solution dyed, 100% recycled and GRS certified PET polyester textile / Protective PU mudguard.
Water Protection: Waterproof