Pytho BUGrip has been around for many years and combines features that many winter runners appreciate; medium drop, torsional rigidity and a roomy protective toebox. Light, yet durable, upper that can take a beating. The upper absorbs minimal water and has great water repellency. Top-notch running capabilities with excellent ground control and a last designed for long distance training. The dynamic BUGrip® steel studs provide traction on a variety of surfaces, ranging from icy roads to wet roots.
- BUGrip® outsole with 16 dynamic steel studs
- Water resistant
- Medium drop and cushion give great ground control
- Torsional rigidity and roomy toebox equal long distance comfort
- Upper is made of bluesign® and 100% recycled PET polyester.
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- Lining is made of bluesign®, solution dyed and recycled polyester.
- The OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole blends 5% recycled rubber and 15% production waste foam for 20% eco-content. It is lined with bluesign® 100% recycled, GRS certified and solution dyed PET polyester.
Weight: 262 gram
Drop: 9 mm
Usage: Running, Winter running, Trailrunning
Insole: OrthoLite® Hybrid®, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution dyed. Removable.
Lining: Quick dry polyester mesh. Bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled
Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam. TPU stabilizer
Terrain: Mixed trail, Off trail
Torsion: Stability flex
Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs
Upper Part: Bluesign® PET polyester, 100% recycled and GRS certified. Protective TPU mudguard
Water Protection: Water repellent