NewRun is the first real road running shoe from Icebug. This is the light version without membrane, aiming at those that prioritize low weight and runnability. Water repellent upper with mesh lining add just the right amount of weather protection for the active runner. Lacing system with recycled PET laces that are easy to adjust and makes NewRun fit like a glove. Wide sole base with a well cushioned midsole add both stability and long distance comfort. BUGrip outsole provides traction all winter surfaces but behaves completely civilized on asphalt.
For what: Running on winter roads, gravel roads and city parks.
Why we made it: To make a running shoe perfectly developed for winter road running.
- BUGrip® outsole with 17 dynamic steel studs
- Water resistant upper
- Roomy toe box
- Upper is made of bluesign® and 100% recycled PET polyester.
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- Lining is made of bluesign®, recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
- The OrthoLite® Hybrid™ insole blends 5% recycled rubber and 15% production waste foam for 20% eco-content. It is lined with bluesign® 100% recycled, GRS certified and solution dyed PET polyester.
Weight: 300 gram
Drop: 7 mm
Usage: Running, Winter running
Insole: OrthoLite® Hybrid®, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution dyed. Removable.
Lining: Quick dry polyester mesh. Bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled
Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Torsion: Medium flex
Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs
Upper Part: Bluesign® polyester textile/protective TPU mudguard.
Water Protection: Water repellent