The waterproof version of our first real road running shoe for those that want to keep logging miles all year long.
NewRun is the first real road running shoe from Icebug and it aims at all those that want to keep logging miles all year long. Why deviate from (or cancel!) the regular workout routine only because conditions got wintry? High comfort has been in focus when developing this shoe and then a waterproof GORE-TEX® upper crowned with the BOA® Fit System were obvious features to add. Low temperatures don’t go well with a narrow fit so the last has a roomy toe box and a straight toe line. The sole is well cushioned and its wide base both stability and long distance comfort are achieved. BUGrip outsole with dynamic carbide steel studs makes running on icy surfaces feel like a walk in a park.
For what: Running at winter roads, gravel roads and city parks.
Why we made it: To make a winter road running shoe for those looking for extra comfort.
• BUGrip® outsole with 17 dynamic steel studs
• Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
• The BOA® Fit System
• Roomy toe box
• Upper is made of bluesign® and 100% recycled PET polyester.
• Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
• Lining is made of bluesign®, recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
• The GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® certified and meets the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
Drop: 7 mm
Usage: Running, Winter running
Insole: Ortholite Hybrid®, solution dyed and recycled bluesign® certified Polyester mesh
Lacing: BOA® Fit System
Lining: Oeko-Tex and bluesign® certified GORE-TEX® Extended lining
Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Terrain: City streets, Ice, Snow
Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip® 17 carbide tip studs
Upper Part: Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester; Welded TPU mudguard