This product has two main focuses: Reduce the use of plastics in performance footwear and provide a comfortable foot climate! The use of 100% Hemp and Wool padding in the collar and tongue creates great thermo regulating properties; cools the feet when it´s warm and warms when it´s cold. The Oily nubuck leather makes the boot water repellent where it needs it the most and the Hemp is treated with a PFC-free DWR. The water repellency can also be increased by applying a natural beeswax. Larvik Hemp Biosole is a boot made for everyday activities and light hiking. It’s stable and well cushioned to support the feet during longer day hikes and equipped with amazing grip outsole design and rubber compound. Larvik is the shoe for the sustainability aware outdoor enthusiast.
Key USP features:
• Biosole™, with 62% natural rubber
• Water repellent hemp and nubuck upper
• Reduce the plastic usage.
• DriTan® oily nubuck leather
• Collar and tongue padding made of recycled wool
• 100% hemp textile in shaft and collar
• Midsole compound made from 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
• Lining: Bluesign®, 100 % recycled Polyester (GRS certified), solution dyed.
• Heel/Toe counters: Milspeed, 11-12 % recycled fishing nets, 45-48 % recycled polyethylene.
• Insock made in BLOOM® foam EVA, lined with 100% recycled bluesign® certified and solution dyed polyester mesh.
• Biosole™ outsole, with 62 % natural rubber.
Upper: DriTan® oily nubuck leather and 100% Hemp
Lining: Bluesign®, 100 % Recycled Polyester, solution dyed.
Insock: BLOOM® foam EVA, lined with bluesign®, 100 % recycled Polyester, solution dyed.
Midsole: EVA with 20 % BLOOM® foam
Outsole: Biosole™, with 62 % natural rubber.
Size: US 4-12, 13 (36-47)
Last: Comfort fit last with roomy toebox