Pytho BUGrip® has been around for many years and combines features that many all-terrain runners appreciate; low drop, torsional rigidity and a roomy protective toebox. Light, yet durable, upper that can take a beating. The upper absorbs minimal water and has great water repellency. Top-notch running capabilities with excellent ground control and a last designed for long distance training. The dynamic BUGrip® steel studs provide traction on a variety of surfaces, ranging from wet rocks and roots to ice.
For what: Trailrunning, orienteering and forest running
Why we made it: The world needs an all-round trailshoe for varying surfaces. Pytho is a wide last shoe for running both on and beside the trails. Thanks to the dynamic BUGrip® steel studs, it’s also a great all-round winter running shoe.
- BUGrip® outsole with 17 dynamic steel studs
- Low drop and medium cushion gives great ground control
- Torsional rigidity and roomy toebox mean for long distance comfort
- Upper with bluesign® 100% recycled PET polyester
- Lining made from bluesign®, solution dyed recycled polyester textile
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester mesh / Ortholite Hybrid®
- Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA