Eide has a mono-material upper, using felted wool from Woolpower. The design is clean and minimalistic with a sneaker appeal. The felted wool is made by upcycling scrap from Woolpower’s clothes production. The wool upper only has one layer of material, minimizing the use of glue and different materials.
Thanks to the excellent natural properties of wool Eide has natural anti-odour qualities as well as great thermo-regulating qualities - being cold when it is warm and warm when it is cold. The soft and comfortable upper together with the cushioning BUGforce EVA midsole with BLOOM® foam makes this shoe super comfortable. The perfect lifestyle shoe, combining comfort with a strong sustainability focus.
Key USP features:
· Wool with superior comfort.
· Natural thermo-regulating qualities.
· RB9X® rubber compound.
· Upper made of 50 % recycled wool.
· Insock contains BLOOM® foam and has a recycled wool lining.
· Midsole compound made of 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
· 15 % recycled rubber in the outsole.
· Heel / Toe counters: 11–12 % recycled fish nets, 45 – 48 % recycled polyethylene.
Upper: Woolpower, recycled wool, minimum of 50% wool content (mixed with synthetics)
Insock: BLOOM® foam, Woolpower recycled wool lining
Midsole: BUGforce EVA with 20 % BLOOM® foam
Outsole: RB9X® with 15 % recycled rubber
Size: US 7-13 (40-47) / USL 5,5-USL 10,5 (36-42)