Adak is a true winter adventure boot, with timeless Scandinavian design. High shaft in
felted wool and Oily Nubuck leather. The BUGdri® membrane keeps the feet dry and the
Primaloft® Bio insulation keeps them warm. The Terry fleece lining adds further warmth
and in combination with the wide last the comfort level is very high.
Full lacing enables fine tuning the fit as preferences may vary depending on the activity.
The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for long walks in
all kinds of winter weather.
For what:Winter walking and hiking.
Why we made it:A highly insulated and sturdy winter boot with premium quality and sustainability materials. Warm, timeless, super comfortable and with a design tributing the Scandinavian outdoor lifestyle.
- Unstudded Michelin Winter Compound outsole.
- Highly insulated for very low temperatures.
- Sustainable materials
- BUGdri® membrane
- Gold rated (LWG) DriTan® oily Nubuck leather.
- Primaloft® Bio, a recycled and biodegradeable
- Shaft in recycled non-mulesing felted wool made
with scraps from Woolpower’s production of clothes.
Minimum 50% wool content.
- Lining made of bluesign® and solution dyed fleece.
- BLOOM® foam EVA insock lined with Woolpower
recycled merino wool felt.
- EVA midsole with 20% BLOOM® foam.
- Outsole with 20% recycled rubber
- BUGdri® membrane is made from 50% recycled
PET Polyester (GRS certified).
- Inner heel and toe reinforcements are made from
60% recycled fishnets nylon.
Where are all the boots and shoes?
Although we have received some new stock, most is still on its way. If you would like to be updated on when more stock arrives please join our newsletter!