· FOR WHAT: Light, less technical trails
· WHY WE MADE IT: A running shoe for gravel roads and light trails, perfect for those that take the first steps beyond the asphalt.
Horizon is a running shoe for gravel roads and light trails, perfect for those that takes the first steps beyond the asphalt. Airy and soft upper with rich padding in collar and tongue mean excellent comfort and the lacing system firmly fixates the foot in the right position. The tongue has a sock-like construction for even better fit. A regular last in combination with a slightly wider toe box is the perfect combination for long runs in mixed terrain. Both toe box and heel cup have protective TPU mudguard. The midsole adds torsional stability and is fully cushioned. The 7 mm drop hits the sweet spot for a shoe targeting light trail running and encourages high speed but also goes well with long recreational runs. The RB9X outsole provides trail runners with traction in all kinds of conditions and terrain.
Key USP features:
· RB9X outsole
· Supportive stability and full cushioned
· Light and airy upper
· Upper from bluesign® polyester with sublimation print
· Lining from bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester
· Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid, lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed polyester
Upper Bluesign® 100% airy polyester textile with sublimation print. ProtecTPU toecap.
Lining Bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
Insock Ortholite Hybrid lined with bluesign® 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
Midsole Lightweight EVA with 20% BloomFoam
Outsole RB9X with 15% recycled rubber.
Weight 290gr (US 9)/ 240gr (USL7,5)
Size US 7-13 (40-47) / USL 5,5-USL 10,5 (36-42)
Torsion Stability flex
Drop 7 mm
Last Regular with straight big toe line