Unstudded Michelin Winter Compound outsole / Highly insulated for very low temperatures / Sustainable materials / BUGdri® membrane
Adak is a true winter adventure boot, with timeless Scandinavian design. High shaft in felted wool and Oily Nubuck leather. The BUGdri® membrane keeps the feet dry and the Primaloft® Bio insulation keeps them warm. The Terry fleece lining adds further warmth and in combination with the wide last the comfort level is very high. Full lacing enables fine tuning the fit as preferences may vary depending on the activity. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for long walks in all kinds of winter weather. The unstudded Michelin Wic rubber keeps its excellent traction properties also in in low temperatures and makes winter walks enjoyable.
Upper: Shaft: Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt. Footpart: Gold rated (LWG) DriTan® oily Nubuck leather.
Insulation: 100g/ sqm Primaloft® Bio, in vamp and toe Primaloft® Bio 400g/ sqm.
Membrane: BUGdri® made from 50% recycled GRS certified PET Polyester.
Lining: Bluesign®, solution dyed Terry Fleece.
Insock: BLOOM® foam EVA lined with Woolpower® recycled merino wool felt.
Midsole: EVA with 20% BLOOM® foam.
Outsole: Michelin Wic rubber outsole with FiberLite base (reducing 20% rubber use).
Size: US 7–13 (40–47)/USL 5,5–USL 10,5 (36–42) Last: Wide comfort fit last with roomy toebox.
• Gold rated (LWG) DriTan® oily Nubuck leather.
• Primaloft® Bio, a recycled and biodegradeable insulation material.
• Shaft in recycled non-mulesing felted wool made with scraps from Woolpower’s production of clothes. Minimum 50% wool content.
• Lining made of bluesign® and solution dyed fleece.
• BLOOM® foam EVA insock lined with Woolpower recycled merino wool felt.
• EVA midsole with 20% BLOOM® foam.
• Michelin WiC rubber outsole with FiberLite base (reducing 20% rubber use).
• BUGdri® membrane is made from 50% recycled PET Polyester (GRS certified).
• Inner heel and toe reinforcements are made from 60% recycled fishnets nylon