Stavre is the perfect midcut boot for light winter hikes. Carbide studded BUGrip outsole has 16 steel studs that provide reliable traction even on pure ice. The waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane keeps the slush out and the feet dry. The shaft and the supportive midsole results in a stable boot suitable for light hiking. The BOA® Fit System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points. The wide Ortholite Hybrid® insock and smooth liner keep the feet happy on long active winter days.
Key USP features:
• Studded BUGrip outsole with 16 dynamic studs
• Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
• The BOA® Fit System
• Upper made with bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled GRS certified polyester.
• GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining that meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standard
• Removable insole from Ortholite Hybrid®, lined with bluesign®, 100% recycled and solution dyed PET polyester.
• Midsole compound made with 20% BLOOM® foam EVA.
• 20% recycled rubber in the outsole
• Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements made of 60 % recycled plastic. 11-12 % is recycled nylon fishing nets.
Upper: Bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% GRS certified PET Polyester. Protective TPU mudguard.
Lacing: BOA ® Fit system.
Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort. Oeko-Tex 100 certified textile.
Insock: Removable Ortholite® Hybrid lined with solution dyed and bluesign® certified textile made from 100% recycled PET Polyester textile.
Midsole: EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam
Outsole: 20% recycled Rubber with BUGrip® 16 carbide tip studs
Size: US 7-12, 13 (40-47) / USL 5,5-USL 10,5 (36-42)