Spirit7 Women's OLX Studded
Spirit7 OLX is a very light, studded shoe made for fast running in challenging terrain. The shoe has been developed together with the world’s top orienteerer, Tove Alexandersson, and with its low drop, unbeatable ground contact and 14 steel studs it is a real monster in the forest.
Spirit is a shoe made by orienteerers for orienteerers – and it has a long list of world championship medals to its name. The seventh version of the shoe has been developed in cooperation with the world’s top orienteerer, Tove Alexandersson, and it is now softer and more durable than ever. The grip is as good as it’s always been, and the combination of the pattern on the sole and the fixed steel studs means that you never have to think about where you put your feet.
For what: Orienteering and off-trail running
Why we made the shoe: The world’s best orienteerers needed a light, non-absorbing, studded shoe with a tight fit, good…
- 14 OLX steel studs
- Light with low wet weight
- Durable and protective without compromising on comfort
- Bluesign®-certified upper
- Bluesign®-certified lining made from recycled mesh and coloured with solution dye technology
- Bluesign®-certified fabric in insock made from recycled PET and coloured with solution dye technology