Running at winter roads, gravel roads and city parks. WHY WE MADE IT:
To make a running shoe perfectly developed for winter road running.
NewRun is the first real road running shoe from Icebug. This is the light version without membrane, aiming at those that prioritize low weight and runnability. Water repellent upper with mesh lining add just the right amount of weather protection for the active runner. Lacing system with recycled PET laces that are easy to adjust and makes NewRun fit like a glove. Wide sole base with a well cushioned midsole add both stability and long distance comfort. BUGrip outsole provides traction all winter surfaces but behaves completely civilized on asphalt.
- BUGrip outsole with 17 dynamic steel studs.
- Platform for winter road running
- Roomy toe box and top notch comfort
Key design elements:
- Protection TPU around the foot that is easy to clean
- Flat and wide sole base for high comfort running
- Upper with gaiter integration points
- Bluesign® polyester textile upper.
- Lining made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester.
- Insock liner made of bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled mesh / Ortholite Hybrid®
Upper Bluesign® high abrasion Polyester mesh; Welded TPU mudguard
Lining Quick dry bluesign®, solution dyed, recycled polyester mesh
Lacing Recycled PET lace
Insock Ortholite Hybrid®, bluesign®, solution dyed and recycled Polyester mesh
Midsole Lightweight EVA
Outsole Rubber with BUGrip, 17 carbide studs
Weight 300gr (US 9)/ 255gr (USL7,5)
Size US 7-13 (40-47) / USL 5,5-USL 10,5 (36-42)