Regardless if it comes to long distance running on rocky trails or a slow jog in foul weather - a healthy foot climate is what can be expected from this versatile shoe. Durable yet smooth bluesign® Polyester upper, GORE-TEX® membrane keeps water out and the foot dry. The BOA® Fit System secures perfect upper fit with even closure and makes the handling very convenient.
The high torsion and fully cushioned midsole, in combination with the ESS system, results in a stable shoe that protects from over-pronating. The outsole pattern is designed to grip in mud as well as on rocks and together with the RB9X™ rubber compound it provides superb traction on both dry and wet surfaces.
For what: Running and speed hiking.
Why we made it: Rover is a shoe made for long, comfortable runs in all kinds of weather and all kinds of terrain types.
- RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- The BOA® Fit System
- The GORE-TEX® lining is bluesign® certified and meets the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- The Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements are made of 60% recycled plastic, out of which 11-12% are recycled nylon fishing nets.
- Midsole EVA contains 20% BLOOM® foam, which is made from algae from overgrown lakes.
- The RB9X™ outsole contains 15% recycled rubber.
Weight: 345 grams
Drop: 12 mm
Insole: OrthoLite® Hybrid®, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution dyed. Removable.
Lacing: BOA® Fit System
Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membrane with bluesign® and Oeko-Tex 100 certified lining textile
Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam, ESS stabilizer
Torsion: Stability flex
Outersole: RB9X™ non-studded traction rubber
Upper Part: Bluesign® polyester textile/protective TPU mudguard.
Water Protection: Waterproof