FOR WHAT: Everyday winter walking
WHY WE MADE IT: For women looking for a warm, functional and sustainable winter boot, with clean and minimalistic Icebug design.
Natural elegance and sustainable consciousness have set the framework when developing this minimalistic winter boot. The water repellent high shaft in felted wool is made from scrap from Woolpower’s clothes production and the upper is made in silver rated (LWG) leather. A long medial zipper makes Grove easy to take on and off. Soft bluesign® fleece lining and insock made from recycled wool and Bloom algae foam make the insulation capacity really good. The wide last create a super comfy feeling when walking. Rubber outsole with Michelin Winter Compound both provides winter traction and goes along well with sensitive floors in, for instance, restaurants and shops.
- The most sustainable Icebug shoe
- Unstudded Michelin Wic outsole
- Water repellent upper
Key design elements:
- Higher boot with a more classical and dressy appearance
- Easy to put-on-off with a medial zipper
- Warm wool insole
- Premium leather in footpart that is easy to care for and ages beautifully
- Silver rated (LWG) leather upper
- Shaft in recycled non-mulesing felted wool made with scraps from Woolpower’s production of clothes. Minimum 50% wool content.
- Bloom foam and recycled Woolpower felted wool insole
Upper Silver rated (LWG) Nubuck leather / Woolpower recycled wool
Lining Bluesign, solution dye polyester fleece
Insock Bloom algae foam, Woolpower recycled wool
Midsole Lightweight EVA
Outsole Rubber, Michelin Winter Compound
Size USL 5,5-USL 10,5 (36-42)