Pace is the perfect boot for those looking for walking comfort, insulation and mid cut stability. The upper material is a Ripstop textile that is very easy to maintain. The mudguard has been slightly updated. The 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane ensures that the feet stay dry and comfortable. BUGrip outsole with dynamic studs. The design has a clean and sporty look which goes perfectly well with the ambition of the shoe: to provide traction, shelter and warmth for those who wants to keep on being active all year long.
For what: Hiking and walking
Why we made it: We wanted to create a functional everyday hiking shoe. Pace3 is comfortable, durable and warm, provided with a Gore-TEX® membrane and equipped with BUGrip outsole to provide superior winter traction.
- BUGrip® outsole with 16 dynamic steel studs
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane
- Wide ergonomic last
- Upper is made of bluesign®, solution dyed and 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester.
- The GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort lining meets the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- The Milspeed inner heel and toe reinforcements are made of 60% recycled plastic, out of which 11-12% are recycled nylon fishing nets.
- The BUGrip® outsole contains 20% recycled rubber.
Weight: 400 gram
Usage: Walking, Hiking
Insole: OrthoLite® Hybrid®, lined with 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester, which is bluesign® certified and solution dyed. Removable.
Lacing: Classic shoelaces
Lining: GORE-TEX® Insulated comfort
Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM® Foam, ESS stabilizer
Outersole: Rubber with BUGrip® carbide steel tip studs
Upper Part: RipStop textile made from bluesign®, solution dyed, 100% recycled and GRS certified PET polyester textile / Protective PU mudguard.
Water Protection: Waterproof