Oribi3 BUGrip GTX is a shoe that is designed to give the perfect experience of winter running. Suitable for beginners and experienced runners. Low weight and a drop of 7 mm give a fantastic running feeling, while the seamless upper and cushioning offer good comfort. With the waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane and the 14 steel studs, no surface or weather will stand in the way of your winter running.
For what: Winter running
Why we made the shoe: We wanted to make the world’s lightest winter running shoe with steel studs and a GORE-TEX® membrane.
- Very low weight for a fantastic running feeling
- 14 BUGrip® steel studs for unbeatable grip on snow and ice
- GORE-TEX® membrane keeps the feet dry whatever the weather
- Bluesign®-certified mesh in upper
- Öko-Tex and bluesign®-certified GORE-TEX® membrane
- Bluesign®-certified fabric in insock made from recycled PET and coloured using solution dye technology